We respect your privacy and we have the following policy in place for any personal data that you give us.
- Mission4Water complies with the principles of the UK Data Protection Act 1998 when dealing with all data received from our clients or visitors to the site.
- We only hold the data necessary to promote the work of the Mission4Water charity.
- We only hold personal data for as long as necessary. Once data is no longer needed it is deleted from our files.
- Our data is stored securely with third party service providers located outside the EEA (European Economic Area).
- We regularly email news and information updates to our supporters. All subscription emails sent by us contain clear information on how to unsubscribe from our email service.
- We never sell, rent or exchange mailing lists.
- In accordance with the Privacy and Electronic Communications (EC Directive) Regulations 2003, we never send bulk unsolicited emails, (popularly known as Spam) to email addresses.
- We may send emails to existing or prospective supporters who have enquired or registered with us, regarding the work of our charity.
- All emails sent by us will be clearly marked as originating from us. All such emails will also include clear instructions on how unsubscribe from our email service and any future emails. Such instructions will either include a link to a page to unsubscribe or a valid email address to which you should reply, with “unsubscribe” as the email subject heading.
To comply with European Union law, we are required to inform users from within the EU about the cookies that this site uses and the information they contain. Cookies are small files that are stored by your browser and all browsers have an option whereby you can inspect the content of these files and delete them if you wish.
|PHPSESSID||The session_start( ) function generates a random Session Id and stores it in a cookie on the user’s computer (this is the only session information that is actually stored on the client side.) The default name for the cookie is PHPSESSID. This “Cookie” contains a unique Session Identification value. It is essential for the site software to work correctly. This cookie is not persistent and should be automatically removed when you close the browser window.||Session|
|CivicAllowCookies, civicShowCookieIcon||Cookie Control cookies. These cookies are set in order to remember preferences in regards to cookies.||Session|
|__utma, __utmb, __utmc, __utmz||Google Analytics: We use Google Analytics to monitor traffic levels, search queries and visits to this website.
Google Analytics stores IP address anonymously on its servers in the US, and neither Mission4Water or Google associate your IP address with any personally identifiable information. These cookies enable Google to determine whether you are a return visitor to the site, and to track the pages that you visit during your session.
|Used by our website to record comments on any of our blog articles. These cookies are set only if the user chooses to enter a comment or reply to a blog article.||Session|
|ns_widget_mailchimp-3||This is set if you subscribe to our mailing list.||Session|